Find an Attorney

PLEA has an extensive network of qualified participating attorneys. These attorneys are carefully selected and vetted before approval to ensure the utmost professionalism and assistance you deserve.

These attorneys have agreed to PLEA’s terms and conditions and hourly rates as a PLEA Participating attorney.


Find an attorney in your area and click to view contact information.

Laura J. Morask

of Law Office of Laura J. Morask

713 Devon Avenue
Park Ridge, IL 60068

Phone: 847-696-7185

Fax: 847-696-7182


Emergency Number: 312-391-7491

James E. Thompson

of Grace & Thompson

311 W. Superior St Ste 215
Chicago, IL 60654

Phone: 312-943-0600

Fax: 312-943-7133


Emergency Number: 312-671-2494

Michael Malatesta

of Malatesta Law Offices

5310 N. Harlem Ste 203
Chicago, IL 60656

Phone: 312-445-0514

Fax: 312-264-0650


Emergency Number: 773-456-8064

Monifa Gray

of DeAno & Scarry LLC

53 W. Jackson Ave. Ste 740
Chicago, IL 60604

Phone: 630-384-1726

Fax: 312-564-4125


Emergency Number:

Phillip H. Snelling

of Johnson Jones Snelling Gilbert

36 S. Wabash Ste. 1310
Chicago, IL 60603

Phone: 312-578-8100

Fax: 312-422-0708


Emergency Number: 708-224-8425

Laura L. Scarry

of DeAno & Scarry LLC

53 W. Jackson Blvd. #1610
Chicago, IL 60604

Jonathan Boulahanis

of Gordon & Rees

One N. Franklin Ste. 800
Chicago, IL 60606

Phone: 312-980-6795

Fax: 312-565-6511


Emergency Number: 630-802-9897

Stephen A. Brundage

of Law Off.Stephen A.Brundage

1749 S. Naperville #105
Wheaton, IL 60189

Phone: 630-260-9647

Fax: 630-462-3767


Emergency Number: 630-260-9647

James T. Harrison

of Harrison Law Offices P.C.

684 S. Eastwood Drive
Woodstock, IL 60098

Phone: 815-338-7773

Fax: 815-338-7738


Emergency Number: No after hours work

Dean C. Morask

of Attorney at Law

53 West Jackson St. Ste.1403
Chicago, IL 60604

Phone: 312-360-0723

Fax: 312-939-1616


Emergency Number: 312-208-8152 or main line transfers

Can't Find an Attorney?

No Problem! Contact PLEA below for aid in searching for a suitable attorney for your claim.

Contact Us